December 17, 2014

Red/green mix

we20 

 I chose a different chromatic this time, more...colorful I think. At least, for me, the red color has this strong impression on me. So what do you prefer? Blue and beige or red and green? I don't think I can choose a favorite and that is wonderful because I get to play along with color as much as I feel like it. Maybe next time you'see me in purple and yellow (too bad I don't wear have anything purple/violet/mauve or magenta in my closet..which is weird). 
When I looked at these photos, I though, boy, do I look hot or what? ( no modesty allowed in this post, sorry) and when wearing pencil skirts and taking photos for a blog, it's a must to pose as sexy as possible, so let those hips shine and stir up some envy (#insertevillaughter

Yes, clothes can have power over you in a good way of course. Embrace it. It's good for you.

we20 8 we20 6 we20 3 we20 5 we20 4 we20 7 we20 2


Wearing: Zara coat and skirt, random brand sweater, vintage earrings and belt, Oasap bag, Deichmann boots.


 

4 comments:

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!