October 2, 2015

Dots and stripes

zt5 3 

 I'm back after a tiring weekend in Bucharest! 
The wedding I attended was beautiful and a success, people had loads of fun, I was dead tired halfway through the night as I was running around after the bride since 12 AM that day. But it was a fun day, can't wait to see the final photos!
 These photos were taken the day after, a simple but girlie casual outfit, wearing the most comfortable shoes ever, because after walking and dancing all day in heels, you kinda need a break. That evening the weather changed abruptly and started ro rain like crazy that lasted for two days. I arrived in Cluj in a full Autumn weather, and even though it's sunny now, the air is cold and nostalgic, just the way I love it. Give me a glass of red wine and a mountain view and I am the happiest person alive!
 I wish I could've stayed longer in Bucharest and meet as many people as possible, but the time was not on my side and we all have jobs to go to, so that's an obstacle too. But there is always a next time!

 Right now I am getting ready to see "The Martian" - anyone else excited about this film? I heard it's gonna be awesome!

  zt5 2zt5 1 zt5 5 zt5 4


Wearing: thrifted C&A dress, H&M cardigan, CCC shoes, vintage bag, earrings from HERE 

2 comments:

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!