November 27, 2016

The little sparkly details

winter portrait 

 Can you believe it's almost December? Everywhere I look I see colorful lights and decorated trees in window shops and all kinds of Christmas gift ideas circulating over the Web, it's maybe a bit overwhelming, but I love it! I am in festive mood for about two weeks now and I can' wait to buy new Christmas decorations and start making gifts and such. 
This post is not about anything Christmas related actually, I don't really know what got me talking about this subject all of a sudden. I don't even know where I was going with these photos, I wasn't intending to create an outfit post, but rather I wanted to concentrate the attention to the details, like this gorgeous velvet choker and one of my favorite vintage brooches and the fact that this sweater can be worn in many ways, especially off the shoulder. Don't you think that chokers work perfectly with bare shoulders? I think it looks so feminine and intriguing! 
I got mine from Onecklace, a brand I worked with before, they sell the most delicate golden or silver jewelry, they specialize in earrings, bracelets and also the famous personalized name necklaces, one that I also have and that is very dear to my heart. 

 I hope you are keeping warm, the weather here is freeezing and all I want to do is drink hot tea and read exciting fantasy books.
  velvet chocker velvet chocker4 velvet chocker3 camee brooch velvet chocker2 winter portrait2  
Wearing: Pull&Bear sweater, vintage brooch, thrifted hat, Onecklace choker

13 comments:

  1. You pull off that sweater well, looks great girl!

    http://www.myclusterofthoughts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this, your jumper looks way too cosy! Your posts are my favourite! x

    adelelydia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look and photos!


    Printspirational and stylish wall art for your home!
    http://www.printsandroses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your look!

    xxx

    http://www.elblogdesilvia.com/2016/11/streetstyle-look-falda-nautica-jaclin-blogger-silvia-rodriguez-influencer.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this sweater and your broach!
    Love this look!
    xo.
    www.itswhatsin.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you always look SO flawless?! Love the lip color on you too -xo

    Shauna

    www.lipglossandlace.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute outfit! Kisses
    http://www.atrendylifestyle.com/2016/11/mujeres-que-aman.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving that sweater, lady- and you look so cool in that hat!

    -Ashley
    Le Stylo Rouge

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fantastic. i think white suits you very well xxx
    Yukova blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your choker and pin add the perfect touch to this creative ensemble. And I'm in love with your fiery red hair!

    xoxo Rina
    http://www.andshedressed.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look amazing. Love your sweater.

    http://zunera-serena.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a beautiful and feminine look hun! You look so so gorgeous! This hat looks great on you and as always I love you makeup! Thank you for sharing and have a greta start to the weekend!
    xoxo
    Stella
    www.stellaasteria.com

    ReplyDelete

Every little word is highly appreciated! Thank you!